2017年10月24日火曜日

Day 01

回答例

1)  Did you tell her to concentrate on her work?

2)  I told her to concentrate on her work.

3)  Did you ask her to change her mind?

4)  I didn’t ask her to change her mind.

5)  Did you want your friend to come with you?

6)  I wanted my friend to come with me.

7)  Have you figured it out?

8)  I have figured it out.

9)  I haven’t figured it out.

10)  Why should I leave her alone?

11)  You should leave her alone because she isn’t feeling well.

12)  You shouldn’t leave her alone because she needs help.

13)  Do you know why he is blaming me for this problem?

14)  I don’t know why he is blaming you for this problem.

15)  Why did you tell him to go home instead of finishing his work?

16)  I told him to go home instead of finishing his work because it was late.

17)  Why did you ask her to make sure to lock the door?

18)  I asked her to make sure to lock the door because she often forgets.

19)  Why did you want him to check your computer?

20)  I wanted him to check my computer because there was something wrong with it.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  I met his sister for the first time. She didn’t talk to to me at all so I thought she was very shy. But it turned out that she was just feeling sick.

2)  My son only likes meat and won’t eat anything else. I want him to eat a lot of things so I cook many types of dishes every day. But no matter how hard I try, he won’t eat anything else.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1)彼の妹に初めて会ったとき、彼女は何もわたしに話してくれなかった。彼女はものすごいシャイなのだと思ったが、実際は具合が悪かったのだった。
2) わたしの息子は肉は大好きだが、ほかのものは食べない。たとえどんなに頑張って彼のために料理をしても、彼は肉以外のものは食べない。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) When I met her sister for the first time, she didn’t talk anything to me. So I supposed she was really shy, but she actually felt badly at the time.
2) My son really likes meat, but he doesn’t eat anything but meat. No matter how hard I cook for him, he doesn’t try to eat anything else.
【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Questions:
1) How often do you clean your room?
2) How do you usually clean your room?
3) Why do you think it gets messy easily?

This week, we will talk about “What questions create”.
What do you think about people that talk about themself too much?
Would you be interested in those types of people?
I’m pretty sure many people will lose interest.
Communication is not about making a speech. It is a conversation.
To create a nice conversation, it is better to ask and invite lots of questions.
This week, we will talk about what questions can be created in your communication.
Hope it will be helpful for you!
Now this is the feedback for Day 1 exercise.

she didn’t talk anything to me
「全く話さない」は、 not ~ at all のフレーズを使うと、自然な表現にすることが
出来ますが、思い浮かびますか? ^^
また「具合が悪い」は、feeling sick not feeling well のように表現すると自然です ^^

様々な種類の料理を作っている」のニュアンスが抜けてしまった点が少し勿体ないですね ^^
「例えどんなに頑張って」の前に、「私は様々な種類の料理を作っているけど」という
表現を加えてみましょう☆

【音声について】
0:12     3), 4) リズミカルでテンポ良く、素晴しい発話でした!
1:54   I don’t understand とてもナチュラルで滑らかでした
3:34     she didn’t talk… が、少し切れ切れになってしまったところ、勿体なかったです ^^
4:15     最後の anything else が強調されていたところ、良かったです♪




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿