2017年10月30日月曜日

Day 07 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答

41)  We should ask our boss for help if something goes wrong.

42)  We shouldn’t do anything even if something goes wrong.

43)  Do you know how the results turned out?

44)  I don’t know how the results turned out.

45)  When did you tell her to contact you?

46)  I told her to contact me when she feels like it.

47)  Why did you ask him to leave the company?

48)  I asked him to leave the company because I had no choice.

49)  Where does your girlfriend want you to meet her?

50)  I have no idea where my girlfriend wants me to meet her.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  My job is hard and very stressful. Because of that, I want to become a housewife instead of working every day. So I hope I can get married and quit my job in a couple of years.

2)  My husband forgot our wedding anniversary. So I was angry and didn’t feel like talking to him. But he bought me a present so I changed my mind.

わたしの回答


【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1)わたしの仕事はハードでたくさんのストレスを感じている。毎日仕事をする代わり、主婦になりたい。だから数年以内に結婚して会社を辞めたいと思っている。
2) 夫がわたしたちの結婚記念日を忘れていたので、不機嫌になり彼と全然話をしなかった。でも彼がわたしにプレゼントを買ってくれたので、気が変わり、嬉しくなった。


【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) My work is hard. I have a lot of stress. Instead of working everyday, I want to be a housewife. So I think I want to get married and quit the company within a few years.
2) My husband forgot our wedding anniversary, so I felt upset and didn’t talk to him at all. But I changed my mind and felt happy because he bought me a present.
【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Questions:
1) What does he talk to you during work?
2) How does he look while talking to you?
3) Even though he always disturbs you, why do you think you don’t want to hurt his feelings?




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿