2017年10月3日火曜日

Day 84 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  He’s still keeping in touch with his teacher.
38)  Doesn’t he know better than to do such a thing?
39)  I would like to discuss this with you in person.
40)  Have you tried asking someone else for advice?
41)  Do we have no choice but to postpone the game?
42)  Are you sure you got rid of everything you don’t need?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  My friend got in trouble for buying something she couldn’t afford. I learned from her mistake. So I am going to be careful not to make the same mistake.
2)  I was living away from my wife for work. My wife is good at cleaning and she got rid of all the garbage in my house one by one. By the time I came home from work, my house was perfectly clean.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 友人は買う余裕がない物を買っていた。その結果、トラブルになった。彼女の行動からいろいろ学んだので、わたしは彼女のようなことをしないように努めるだろう。
2)妻は物を片付けるのが得意だ。わたしは仕事のため、一人暮らしをしている。わたしが仕事をしている間に、妻がやってきて、家の中のすべてのごみを処分してくれた。わたしが帰宅する頃までには、わたしの家は完璧にきれいだった。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)My friend bought something she was unable to afford to. It turned out she was in trouble. I learned a lot from what she did, so I am going to try hard not to do like her.
2) My wife is good at getting rid of things. Because of my work, I have been living alone. While I was working, she came here to get rid of all the garbage in my house. By the time I got here, it was perfectly clean.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Opinion:
I agree with Mark. I suggest you to join the family gathering. The important thing is that you should show your love towards them and tell your true feelings. After you have told them, I think you will feel better and your parents will get less worried about you.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿