2018年3月1日木曜日

Warm-up 11

1)  Shall I give you a hand?
2)  We should never make fun of people who are trying hard.
3)  Have you convinced him of the need to find a better job?
4)  I insist on paying for our dinner tonight.
5)  Tell me how you see the situation from your point of view.
6)  The kids are out of control when they’re excited.
7)  I haven’t heard from her yet.
8)  I should leave him alone for now.
9)  Judging from his behavior, he seems to be lying.
10)  I used to watch a lot of horror movies.
11)  You should keep an eye on her.
12)  It doesn’t make a big difference.
13)  I have dinner at an expensive restaurant from time to time.
14)  We can’t predict what’s going to happen in the long run.
15)  Try to keep up with me.
16)  He was forced to apologize to the client.
17)  Do you think you can keep up with this training?
18)  The situation is out of control.
19)  I was forced to attend the meeting.
20)  How can I convince them of my idea?
21)  Have you heard from your wife yet?
22)  I go out drinking with my friends from time to time.
23)  I insist that you go to the hospital because you look very sick.
24)  Has anybody made a difference in your life?
25)  I’m quite full for now.
26)  Is this a good solution to the problem from your point of view?
27)  I believe it will save you money in the long run.
28)  Do you want them to give you a hand right away?
29)  We used to go to that restaurant on special occasions when we lived here.
30)  Judging from what you told me, I think he is to blame.
31)  I can’t concentrate on my work, so I think I’ll take a break.
32)  I’m very satisfied with my life.
33)  I can’t seem to figure out his personality.
34)  My friend tends to complain about small things.
35)  He is in charge of sales at our company.
36)  I’m concerned about my son’s health.
37)  I can’t believe that our company ran out of money.
38)  Everything turned out alright in the end.
39)  He blamed me for his mistakes.
40)  No matter what I do, nothing is good enough for my wife.
41)  Finally, I can afford to spend time on my hobbies.
42)  I don’t feel like doing that right now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿