2018年2月28日水曜日

Warm-up 10

1)  I was forced to attend the meeting.
2)  Has anybody made a difference in your life?
3)  I can’t concentrate on my work, so I think I’ll take a break.
4)  We used to go to that restaurant on special occasions when we lived here.
5)  Is this a good solution to the problem from your point of view?
6)  I can’t seem to figure out his personality.
7)  I’m quite full for now.
8)  I believe it will save you money in the long run.
9)  Do you want them to give you a hand right away?
10)  How can I convince them of my idea?
11)  I go out drinking with my friends from time to time.
12)  Judging from what you told me, I think he is to blame.
13)  I insist that you go to the hospital because you look very sick.
14)  My friend tends to complain about small things.
15)  Have you heard from your wife yet?
16)  I’m very satisfied with my life.
17)  He is in charge of sales at our company.
18)  I’m concerned about my son’s health.
19)  I can’t believe that our company ran out of money.
20)  Everything turned out alright in the end.
21)  He blamed me for his mistakes.
22)  No matter what I do, nothing is good enough for my wife.
23)  Finally, I can afford to spend time on my hobbies.
24)  I don’t feel like doing that right now.
25)  I have no choice but to work overtime today.
26)  Please make sure to check your e-mail.
27)  He suddenly changed his mind about going to the party.
28)  I use the stairs instead of the elevator for my health.
29)  I’d love to meet your husband in person.
30)  She will find out sooner or later.
31)  By the time he arrives, we probably have to leave.
32)  My kids should know better than to run around inside trains.
33)  Anything worth doing around here?
34)  I have no idea where he went.
35)  I need to keep an eye on my brother while my parents are out.
36)  My life is out of control.
37)  She was forced to choose between her job and marriage.
38)  I haven’t heard from my close friend for a long time.
39)  My daughter works in the U.S., but she calls me from time to time.
40)  He insists that his idea is correct.
41)  I want to make a difference to the world someday.
42)  You should consider taking a rest for now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿