1) We had no choice but to pay the cancel fee.
2) I feel like doing some exercise tonight.
3) He has no idea about the importance of being on time.
4) I was so worried about the exam, but it turned out okay.
5) I usually take a bath in the morning instead of at night.
6) I have no idea why she would blame you for that.
7) Mt. Fuji is beautiful no matter when you look at it.
8) I’d rather go see her in person than talk over the phone.
9) Sooner or later, the storm will come.
10) I should finish cooking by the time you get out of the shower.
11) I only want to do things that are worth doing.
12) Make sure everyone is satisified with the change of plan.
13) You should know better than to lie to your parents.
14) I can afford to buy anything my kids want, but I won’t.
15) Why don’t you try changing your mind?
16) I ran out of time and couldn’t finish the test.
17) You have a tight schedule, so keep an eye on the clock.
18) Watch out, that dog is out of control.
19) No one likes to be forced to do something.
20) I don’t hear much from my high school friends anymore.
21) My mother complains about my grades from time to time.
22) I insisted that she should go home for today.
23) Having breakfast can make a difference to your day.
24) I should just leave her alone for now.
25) She will be a good wife in the long run.
26) Let me give you a hand with that.
27) He used to go back to his hometown every time he became homesick.
28) Could you ask him to concentrate on his work?
29) There’s no way our client will be satisfied with this result.
30) I can never figure out how to work this machine properly.
31) He always complains about everything, so just leave him alone.
32) I have no idea why he is in charge of this project.
33) I am concerned about the expenses.
34) We ran out of space in the basement, so we put these boxes in the kitchen.
35) How did your first date with him turn out?
36) I blame my colleague for having to work overtime yesterday.
37) No matter how I look at it, I can’t agree with his idea.
38) I really can’t afford to waste my time like this.
39) I don’t feel like going shopping anymore.
40) I have no choice but to stay in the office and finish this task.
41) We have to make sure everything goes as planned.
42) His wife is the only person that can make him change his mind.