2018年2月20日火曜日

Warm-up 1


1)The library is the perfect place to concentrate on homework.
2)  You should be concerned about your future.
3)  What did you ask her to tell you?
4)  She still writes to me from time to time.
5)  I just wanted to make sure.
6)  What should I do about this situation?
7)  Why don’t you try encouraging her to do it?
8)  You should know better than to make your wife so mad.
9)  Having breakfast can make a difference to your day.
10)  No matter what you say, I won’t change my mind.
11)  You shouldn’t leave her alone because she needs help.
12)  Why don’t you talk to him alone?
13)  I will stay in this company for now.
14)  It will be dark by the time she gets here.
15)  Judging from his car, he must be rich.
16)  I don’t know what kind of dish he used to cook for you.
17)  I forced myself to practice everyday.
18)  He is enjoying his work for now.
19)  I have no choice but to cancel our date tonight.
20)  No matter how busy he is, he makes time for his family.
21)  We should ask our boss for help if something goes wrong.
22)  I suddenly felt like eating pizza.
23)  Have you tried seeing a doctor?
24)  We should try to convince him of our idea by giving a presentation.
25)  I used to care so much about what other people thought about me.
26)  I changed my mind about taking the day off.
27)  I need to keep an eye on my brother while my parents are out.
28)  I was forced to attend the meeting.
29)  I need to keep an eye on the road.
30)  We all need to take a rest from time to time.
31)  He ran out of energy after the game.
32)  How should we try to convince him of our idea?
33)  You will never convince me of that.
34)  You should keep an eye on your bag.
35)  I go overseas from time to time.
36)  How can I convince them of my idea?
37)  He will realize your feelings for him sooner or later.
38)  From my point of view, this movie is too violent.
39)  We have no choice but to listen to our boss.
40)  If you have time, could you give him a hand?
41)  I heard from a colleague that she is moving to a different department.
42)  Why don’t you recycle it instead of throwing it away?
43)  I think he is a genius, judging from his idea.
44)  She is in charge of the office while our boss is out of town.
45)  By the time he arrives, we probably have to leave.
46)  No matter how I look at it, I can’t agree with his idea.
47)  Finally, I can afford to spend time on my hobbies.
48)  Have you tried to convince him of his mistake?
49)  What do you want your boyfriend to buy you for your birthday?
50)  Do you know who is in charge of this store?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿