2018年2月22日木曜日

Warm-up 4

1)  Mt. Fuji is beautiful no matter when you look at it.
2)  I wanted him to talk to me about it in person.
3)  I think you should keep a distance from him.
4)  Judging from what you told me, I think he is to blame.
5)  I don’t agree with his decision .
6)  Sooner or later, you will have to face the facts.
7)  I didn’t feel like going for a jog this morning.
8)  Have you figured it out?
9)  I really can’t afford to waste my time like this.
10)  How can she afford to live in Hawaii?
11)  Who wanted you to change your mind about your decision?
12)  Could someone please give me a hand?
13)  I can really concentrate on my work in the library.
14)  Were you satisfied with that hotel’s service?
15)  The situation is out of control.
16)  Have you considered visiting another country?
17)  The car went out of control.
18)  Did you ask your friend to call you from time to time?
19)  Did you want your boss to change his mind?
20)  I don’t know why he is blaming you for this problem.
21)  Let me know how it turns out.
22)  This is completely out of control!
23)  No matter how long it takes, I will finish it.
24)  Your doctor insisted that you quit smoking.
25)  Everyone complains about him.
26)  I told my daughter not to complain about everything.
27)  Did you ask her to keep an eye on your son?
28)  I wanted him to give me a hand.
29)  Sooner or later he is sure to succeed.
30)  I insisted that she should go home for today.
31)  I used to play computer games a lot.
32)  She has to concentrate on studying for the entrance exam.
33)  Let’s take the train instead of walking.
34)  I didn’t feel like doing it at first, but it turned out to be fun.
35)  Maybe you should get rid of your things.
36)  No one likes to be forced to do something.
37)  Why did you ask him to leave the company?
38)  Is there something that you want to complain about?
39)  The cooking lessons were expensive, but it was worth taking them.
40)  When did you ask him if something was wrong with his phone?
41)  I am concerned about this situation.
42)  He has no idea about the importance of being on time.
43)  She is forced to stay at home tonight.
44)  I asked him to leave the company because I had no choice.
45)  I didn’t feel like talking to her today.
46)  Make sure you turn the lights off when you leave the room.
47)  We can’t afford to travel overseas so often anymore.
48)  You can just relax and enjoy yourself for now.
49)  To be honest, I’ve never met him in person.
50)  Sooner or later, the storm will come.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿