2018年2月20日火曜日

Warm-up 2

1)  He is rich but he isn’t satisfied with his life.
2)  The password was easy to figure out.
3)  Did you ask her to change her mind?
4)  My doctor insists that I go for a walk at least once a day.
5)  You know better than to act that way.
6)  He knows better than to judge others by appearances.
7)  No matter what I do, nothing is good enough for my wife.
8)  My boss put me in charge of the store.
9)  I don’t think you should bother her.
10)  Have you tried getting along with her?
11)  Do you have any idea when she will be back?
12)  He is out of control when drunk.
13)  You should blame her for this mistake.
14)  Why don’t you buy a new phone instead of using a broken one?
15)  By the time we realized, there was nothing we could do.
16)  I told him to go home instead of finishing his work because it was late.
17)  It turns out that he hasn’t finished his work yet.
18)  I don’t know who is in charge of this store.
19)  My daughter always gives me a hand with the chores.
20)  Judging from my experience, first impressions last forever.
21)  I have no idea what to wear for the party.
22)  It’s nice to finally meet you in person.
23)  I have heard from my friend.
24)  We had no choice but to pay the cancel fee.
25)  I have no idea what to do.
26)  Did you want him to talk to you about it in person?
27)  Have you convinced him of the need to find a better job?
28)  By the time you arrive, the movie will be over.
29)  My girlfriend made fun of my clothes.
30)  It was worth the effort.
31)  I don’t think we should leave her alone.
32)  I had no choice but to end our relationship.
33)  I asked my friend to call me from time to time.
34)  Why did you want him to check your computer?
35)  I have no idea where he went.
36)  I have no choice but to work overtime today.
37)  Taking small breaks will be better for work in the long run.
38)  She blamed me for being late for the party.
39)  He was left alone in the house.
40)  I wanted my boss to change his mind.
41)  He tried to figure out the answer.
42)  We ran out of luck.
43)  I don’t think you should say that to her.
44)  You have a tight schedule, so keep an eye on the clock.
45)  It’s no use trying to convince him of that.
46)  She worries too much from my point of view.
47)  I haven’t figured it out.
48)  Have you met his sister in person?
49)  I have figured it out.
50)  He insists that his idea is correct.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿