2018年2月27日火曜日

Warm-up 9

1)  I can’t concentrate on my work, so I think I’ll take a break.
2)  My friend tends to complain about small things.
3)  He suddenly changed his mind about going to the party.
4)  I have no choice but to work overtime today.
5)  Finally, I can afford to spend time on my hobbies.
6)  He is in charge of sales at our company.
7)  I use the stairs instead of the elevator for my health.
8)  I’m concerned about my son’s health.
9)  I can’t seem to figure out his personality.
10)  Everything turned out alright in the end.
11)  I’m very satisfied with my life.
12)  Please make sure to check your e-mail.
13)  I can’t believe that our company ran out of money.
14)  No matter what I do, nothing is good enough for my wife.
15)  I don’t feel like doing that right now.
16)  He blamed me for his mistakes.
17)  I’d love to meet your husband in person.
18)  She will find out sooner or later.
19)  By the time he arrives, we probably have to leave.
20)  My kids should know better than to run around inside trains.
21)  Anything worth doing around here?
22)  I have no idea where he went.
23)  I need to keep an eye on my brother while my parents are out.
24)  My life is out of control.
25)  She was forced to choose between her job and marriage.
26)  I haven’t heard from my close friend for a long time.
27)  My daughter works in the U.S., but she calls me from time to time.
28)  He insists that his idea is correct.
29)  I want to make a difference to the world someday.
30)  You should consider taking a rest for now.
31)  It will all be worthwhile in the long run.
32)  If you have time, could you give him a hand?
33)  I used to go out for drinks almost every night when I was young.
34)  Could you please let me concentrate on this?
35)  We were all satisfied with our company’s decision.
36)  I couldn’t figure out the math problem in my son’s homework.
37)  Everyone complains about him.
38)  I am now in charge of training new staff.
39)  I’m really concerned about tomorrow’s weather.
40)  Our project team is running out of ideas.
41)  I didn’t feel like doing it at first, but it turned out to be fun.
42)  No one has the courage to blame our boss for his mistakes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿