2018年2月23日金曜日

Warm-up 5

1)  Having breakfast can make a difference to your day.
2)  Let me give you a hand with that.
3)  I insisted that she should go home for today.
4)  Watch out, that dog is out of control.
5)  You should know better than to lie to your parents.
6)  I only want to do things that are worth doing.
7)  No one likes to be forced to do something.
8)  You have a tight schedule, so keep an eye on the clock.
9)  I should just leave her alone for now.
10)  I don’t hear much from my high school friends anymore.
11)  She will be a good wife in the long run.
12)  My mother complains about my grades from time to time.
13)  He has no idea about the importance of being on time.
14)  I should finish cooking by the time you get out of the shower.
15)  Could you ask him to concentrate on his work?
16)  He used to go back to his hometown every time he became homesick.
17)  There’s no way our client will be satisfied with this result.
18)  I can never figure out how to work this machine properly.
19)  He always complains about everything, so just leave him alone.
20)  I have no idea why he is in charge of this project.
21)  I am concerned about the expenses.
22)  We ran out of space in the basement, so we put these boxes in the kitchen.
23)  How did your first date with him turn out?
24)  I blame my colleague for having to work overtime yesterday.
25)  No matter how I look at it, I can’t agree with his idea.
26)  I really can’t afford to waste my time like this.
27)  I don’t feel like going shopping anymore.
28)  I have no choice but to stay in the office and finish this task.
29)  We have to make sure everything goes as planned.
30)  His wife is the only person that can make him change his mind.
31)  You should ask for his opinion instead of telling him what to do.
32)  If there is a problem, I want you to tell me in person.
33)  Sooner or later, you will have to face the facts.
34)  My favorite TV show will be finished by the time I get home.
35)  He knows better than to judge others by appearances.
36)  It was a long drive, but it was worth visiting the zoo.
37)  I really have no idea.
38)  Could you keep your eye on my house while I’m on vacation?
39)  My 5-year-old son is really getting out of control.
40)  I forced myself to practice everyday.
41)  I heard from a colleague that she is moving to a different department.
42)  Everyone needs to take a day off from time to time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿