2018年2月25日日曜日

Warm-up 7

1)  If I were you, I would say “yes” for now.
2)  I can never be satisified with my salary.
3)  Going through tough times makes us stronger in the long run.
4)  Mt. Fuji is beautiful no matter when you look at it.
5)  I was so worried about the exam, but it turned out okay.
6)  I ran out of time and couldn’t finish the test.
7)  Have you considered giving him a hand?
8)  I can really concentrate on my work in the library.
9)  What are you complaining about?
10)  No one in my office could figure out how to fix my computer.
11)  My doctor insists that I go for a walk at least once a day.
12)  I want to speak to whoever’s in charge here.
13)  Small steps can make a big difference.
14)  I used to run away from my problems.
15)  There is nothing to be concerned about.
16)  I have no idea why she would blame you for that.
17)  I can afford to buy anything my kids want, but I won’t.
18)  I feel like doing some exercise tonight.
19)  We had no choice but to pay the cancel fee.
20)  Make sure everyone is satisified with the change of plan.
21)  Why don’t you try changing your mind?
22)  I usually take a bath in the morning instead of at night.
23)  I’d rather go see her in person than talk over the phone.
24)  Sooner or later, the storm will come.
25)  I should finish cooking by the time you get out of the shower.
26)  You should know better than to lie to your parents.
27)  I only want to do things that are worth doing.
28)  He has no idea about the importance of being on time.
29)  You have a tight schedule, so keep an eye on the clock.
30)  Watch out, that dog is out of control.
31)  No one likes to be forced to do something.
32)  I don’t hear much from my high school friends anymore.
33)  My mother complains about my grades from time to time.
34)  I insisted that she should go home for today.
35)  Having breakfast can make a difference to your day.
36)  I should just leave her alone for now.
37)  She will be a good wife in the long run.
38)  Let me give you a hand with that.
39)  He used to go back to his hometown every time he became homesick.
40)  Could you ask him to concentrate on his work?
41)  There’s no way our client will be satisfied with this result.
42)  I can never figure out how to work this machine properly.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿