2018年2月26日月曜日

Warm-up 8

1)  We were all satisfied with our company’s decision.
2)  I want to make a difference to the world someday.
3)  She was forced to choose between her job and marriage.
4)  I’m really concerned about tomorrow’s weather.
5)  You should consider taking a rest for now.
6)  Could you please let me concentrate on this?
7)  I couldn’t figure out the math problem in my son’s homework.
8)  If you have time, could you give him a hand?
9)  Everyone complains about him.
10)  I used to go out for drinks almost every night when I was young.
11)  Our project team is running out of ideas.
12)  It will all be worthwhile in the long run.
13)  My daughter works in the U.S., but she calls me from time to time.
14)  He insists that his idea is correct.
15)  I haven’t heard from my close friend for a long time.
16)  I am now in charge of training new staff.
17)  I didn’t feel like doing it at first, but it turned out to be fun.
18)  No one has the courage to blame our boss for his mistakes.
19)  No matter how he explained, I wasn’t satisfied with what he had to say.
20)  I can’t afford to go out drinking this weekend.
21)  I don’t feel like doing anything today.
22)  We have no choice but to listen to our boss.
23)  Make sure to come up with 5 ideas by the meeting tomorrow.
24)  No one can change his mind now.
25)  We walked to the park instead of taking a bus.
26)  Why don’t you ask him to see you in person?
27)  He will realize your feelings for him sooner or later.
28)  By the time I get back from work, not one store is open in my area.
29)  I know better than to trust someone I just met.
30)  This is the longest novel I have ever read, but it was worth reading.
31)  We have no idea what’s going on.
32)  If you have time, could you keep an eye on my dog?
33)  This is completely out of control!
34)  I was forced to come up with some new ideas for the presentation.
35)  I haven’t heard from him since last Friday.
36)  We all need to take a rest from time to time.
37)  My doctor insists that I go for a walk at least once a day.
38)  Small steps can make a big difference.
39)  If I were you, I would say “yes” for now.
40)  Going through tough times makes us stronger in the long run.
41)  Have you considered giving him a hand?
42)  I used to run away from my problems.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿