2018年2月21日水曜日

Warm-up 3

1)  Did you tell him not to make fun of you?
2)  He suddenly changed his mind about going to the party.
3)  I had no choice but to wait for the next bus.
4)  I don’t know how the results turned out.
5)  It’s worth giving it a try.
6)  I told her to contact me in person by next week.
7)  You shouldn’t try to solve it by yourself.
8)  I think you should retire from your job.
9)  I told her to concentrate on her work.
10)  I am concerned about the expenses.
11)  I should have known better than to ignore her advice.
12)  Did you want your friend to come with you?
13)  I didn’t feel like going to school.
14)  If you change your mind, give me a call.
15)  What should I do if I run out of ideas?
16)  I am very concerned about his condition.
17)  I can’t keep up with his pace.
18)  She never complains about anything.
19)  Who told you to be concerned about your son’s grades?
20)  My wife insisted I do the housework.
21)  It turned out that he didn’t like sushi at all.
22)  We shouldn’t give him a hand.
23)  No one can change his mind now.
24)  She will understand sooner or later.
25)  I am not satisfied with your answer.
26)  I told him not to make fun of me.
27)  We can forget about the past in the long run.
28)  I agree with your idea.
29)  Did you ask him what he thinks from his point of view?
30)  I can afford to buy anything my kids want, but I won’t.
31)  Could you keep an eye on my luggage?
32)  Please leave me alone.
33)  Employees need to keep up with the changing environment.
34)  There is nothing to be concerned about.
35)  I haven’t heard from her yet.
36)  I don’t want to be left alone in the dark.
37)  I blame my colleague for having to work overtime yesterday.
38)  My boss insisted that we work as a group.
39)  Why don’t you try changing your point of view?
40)  I used to watch a lot of horror movies.
41)  I don’t feel like going shopping anymore.
42)  Every little thing can make a difference.
43)  Maybe you should call him back.
44)  Why don’t you try putting pressure on him?
45)  I haven’t met his sister in person.
46)  Could you give me a hand?
47)  I have tried to convince him of his mistake.
48)  He is going out of control.
49)  It will all be worthwhile in the long run.
50)  My mother blamed me for getting into trouble.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿