2017年7月5日水曜日

Cicadas

On my way to the nearest bus stop, yesterday, I could hear cicadas screaming in the woods.
From now through the beginning of September, I can't esacape from their love songs.

Do you often hear cicadas in your country?
There are a hill and woods in my neighborhood, so I usually hear them in summer.
Although I get a little upset while they are screaming, their songs sometimes make me a little pleasant or make me bring back to some memories in my childhood, in summer.

While I was doing homework, I heard their voices.
In my childhood, cicada hunting was one of the greatest things to do in summer. I wasn't good at hunting them, but it was fun.

Do you dislike touching insects such as cicadas, clickets and cockloarch?
I don't know why, but I don't dislike touching them. Women and girls mostly dislke them, I know.
To tell you the truth, I was like a boy in my childhood, and liked playing games for boys such as insect hunting, baseball and soccer.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿