2017年7月29日土曜日

Day 24 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  When are you planning to go on a vacation?
38)  How long does it take to get to the station?
39)  Have you tried sending her an email?
40)  Would you rather take the train?
41)  Please feel free to ask questions.
42)  I am concerned about my future.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  I went to Hokkaido. There were flowers with all different colors and it was beautiful. So I forgot all of my stress.
2)  She makes the actual problem look like a bigger problem. So it is sometimes tiring to work with her.

わたしの回答例

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 北海道に行った時、野原に咲く色とりどりの美しい花々を見た。そのとき、ストレスをすべて忘れた。
2) 彼女は物事を必要以上に大げさに考えがちなので、一緒に仕事をしていると、疲れることがある。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  When I visited Hokkaido, I saw colorful and beautiful flowers in the field. At the moment, I forgot all my stress.
2) She tends to think things more seriously than she needs. So while working with her, I sometimes
feel tired of her.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your opinion
I think Yuna’s advice is the best. 5 or 6 days is long enough to enjoy staying in the countryside. Your wife can go hiking, and your children can see animals in a farm. Maybe your family can also explore in the woods.
I really think you can have wonderful experience and good memories during your stay.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿