2017年7月20日木曜日

Day 14 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
41)  I think you should think about it again.
42)  Have you considered studying abroad?
43)  Why don’t you make a reservation?
44)  I don’t think you should stay up so late.
45)  Why don’t you try changing your lifestyle?
46)  What do you think about his advice?
47)  Why don’t you discuss it with your boss?
48)  Maybe you should do it in a different way.
49)  Have you tried searching on the internet?
50)  Have you considered asking her directly?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  He always does a very good job. So it is clear to everyone that he is our company’s top salesman.
2)  My friend complains whenever she has the chance. So I get tired when I talk with her.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 彼の仕事はいつもとてもすばらしい。彼がわが社でもっともすばらしいセールスマンであることははっきりしている。
2) わたしの友達はいつも文句ばかり言っているので、彼女と話すとき、とても疲れる。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) His performance is always good. It is obvious that he is the best salesman in our company.
2) My friend always complains about anything, so while talking with her, I always feel very tired of her.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)

Your advice:
Reading English books, watching English movies and keeping a diary in English, I think they can help your English improve. But do you want to speak English with foreigners without help? I think you should work on your speaking skills much harder. For example, it is helpful for you to learn English expressions everyday. Do you have friends who speak English? If you do, you should enjoy talking with them by using your English expressions as much as possible.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿