2017年7月14日金曜日

Day 09 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
41)  She shouldn’t be staying up so late.
42)  Have you ever eaten Spanish food?
43)  I don’t know where my friend bought this.
44)  They haven’t arrived yet.
45)  Why should I listen to her?
46)  Do you know where they went on vacation?
47)  She shouldn’t be spending so much money.
48)  Where should I park my car?
49)  When did you tell her to call you?
50)  I told her to call me tomorrow.

3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  His story doesn’t match with her explanation. So I don’t know who to believe.
2)  I was sleepy but I had an important meeting. So I drank a lot of coffee to keep myself awake.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)

1)彼の話は彼女の説明と矛盾しているので誰を信じればいいか分からない。
彼の話は彼女の説明とは違っている。どちらを信用するべきかわからない。

2)大切な会議があったので、眠気覚ましにコーヒーをたくさん飲んだ。
大切な会議に出席しなければならなかったので、眠くならないためにコーヒーを数杯飲んだ。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)What he told me is very different from her explanation. I don’t know which of them I should trust.

2)I had to attend an important meeting, so I had several cups of coffee not to be sleepy.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)

Your opinion:
I agree with Kevin. I also think the best way to show your love isn’t always to give things. Being with your mother and enjoying art works or movies, I am sure it will make her happier than giving her an expensive present. If she likes, you can also buy something for her at a museum shop in a gallery or at a shop in a movie theater.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿