2017年7月3日月曜日

Let me introduce myself!

Hello, nice to meet you!
My name is Noriko.
I have been living in Tokyo for 19 years, but I was born and grew up in Osaka. Since my marriage, I have lived in Kobe for 12 years. Have you ever been to Kobe? It is famous for Mmyt.Rokko, Meriken Park, Motomachi, the Ijinnkan area, Kobe Wine, Kobe Beef, fashion , culture and etc. Foreign tourists visits there very often. When I moved from Kobe to Tokyo 19 years ago, I really missed this city and the Kansai dialect, but now I like the city in which I have been living, because there are several parks which are famous for flowers such as cherry blossoms in spring and ajisai during early summer, and I often enjoy beautiful sunrise and sunset from my apartment.
I live alone with my husband. I like reading, watching movies, travelling and writing my blogs.
I am interested in learning foreign languages; Englsh, french and chinese.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿