2017年7月24日月曜日

Day 21 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  She cooks at home everyday even though she is busy.
38)  What she says doesn’t make sense.
39)  Have you considered moving to a different town?
40)  How many times a week do you cook at home?
41)  I’m planning to take the day off.
42)  Please make sure to finish it by Friday.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  He asked me to have dinner with him. But I didn’t feel like going with him today. So I said let’s go on another day.
2)  It’s not unique. But I always reserve her favorite restaurant on our anniversary. We enjoy the delicious dinner there.

わたしの回答

2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 彼はわたしをディナーに誘ってくれたが、今日は行く気がしなかったので、また次に行こうと提案した。
2) ありきたりなアイデアかもしれませんが、わたしたちの記念日に、彼女のお気に入りのレストランを予約するつもりです。そこでディナーを楽しみます。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) He asked me out for dinner, but I didn’t feel like going out with him today, so I suggested him to eat out next time.
2) Maybe it is an ordinary idea. On our memorial day, I am planning to make a reservation at her favorite restaurant. We are going to enjoy delicious dinner there.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your opinion:
I think Jim gave you a good idea. Maybe it takes you a little long time to get better at cooking. I know you are so busy that you can’t cook everyday easily, but you should try to cook as often as possible. I don’t mean you should cook a perfect healthy dinner everyday. It is one of the most  important for you to learn simple recipes gradually. If you do that, it will be easier for you to learn healthy recipes for your boyfriend. Good luck!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿