2017年7月24日月曜日

Day 18 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Make sure you don’t forget anything.
38)  I plan to visit my parents this weekend.
39)  I don’t think you should spend so much money.
40)  Why do you always stay up late?
41)  He doesn’t make any sense.
42)  How many times a week do you eat out?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  It is very dangerous to drive in the snow because it’s hard too see. So please drive carefully.
2)  He suddenly proposed to me. I wasn’t expecting it at all. So I didn’t know what to say.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 雪が降っているときは注意深く運転してね。見えにくいし危険だから。
2) 突然、彼に結婚してほしいと言われた。彼がそういうことを言うとは予想していなかったので、その瞬間、なんと言えばいいのかわからなかった。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1) Please drive very carefully when it snows, because you can’t see outside very well so it is dangerous.
2) Very suddenly, he asked me to marry him. I never expected he would tell me like that, so at the moment, I had no idea what I should say.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)

Your opinion:
I agree with Emi. If you want to save 30,000 yen a month, you should try saving 1,000 yen a day. Maybe it is easier for you to do that than you think because you are already doing something to save money. Why don’t you try to save 1,000 yen a day? I also think you should try not to stop by convience stores and cafes very often. If you try not to spend money at such places, you can save money 1,000 yen a day very easily.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿