2017年7月27日木曜日

Day 23 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  I would rather go to a different restaurant.
38)  Why don’t you try asking for his opinion?
39)  Feel free to use this.
40)  How long does it take to drive there?
41)  He is concerned about his job.
42)  How are you planning to find a new job?


3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  I was feeling very stressed about my work. So I met some of my good friends who I can relax with. I felt a lot better after meeting them.
2)  I have four kids. So there’s so many things to do in the morning. It goes by very quickly.


わたしの回答

2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 職場でとてもストレスを感じていたので、親しい友人たちと会ってリラックスした時間をすごした。するとストレスから開放されて楽になった。
2)  子供が4人もいるので、朝はいつも慌ただしくて、あっという間にすぎる。
子供が4人いるので、朝は彼らの世話であまりに忙しく、時間がいつも足りない気がする。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) At my workplace I really felt stressful, so I saw some of my good friends and spent a very relaxing time with them. As the result, I really felt stress-free and relaxed.
2)I have four children, so I am always busy taking care of them in the morning. I feel I don’t have enough time to do.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)

Your opinion:
In my opinion, one week isn’t long enough to travel abroad, even somewhere close to Japan. Your family looks very active and likes the nature, so why don’t you visit Karuizawa in Nagano? It is a famous resort not only for Japanese tourists but also foreigners.You can enjoy go hiking,  walking in the woods and even bird watching. I also think you can save much more time than traveling abroad. Staying there for a week, it is much better than spending time for trasportation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿