2017年7月24日月曜日

Day 19 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  How many times a day do you check your email?
38)  I plan to ask her out to dinner.
39)  His answer doesn’t make sense.
40)  I went shopping even though I had to save money.
41)  Have you tried saying sorry to him?
42)  Please make sure to lock the door.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  I practiced hard for the presentation. But when I stood in front of everyone, I couldn’t think about anything. I forgot what I was trying to say.
2)  My daughter passed the entrance exam. She has been studying very hard. So I am very proud of her.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) プレゼンをするために一生懸命練習した。でもみんなの前に立った瞬間、あまりにも緊張して、言おうとしていたことを忘れてしまった。
2)娘は試験勉強を頑張り、その結果、合格した。とても嬉しいし、誇らしい。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) I tried very hard practicing for making a presentation. But at the moment I faced to everyone, I got so nervous that I forgot everything I wanted to say.
2) My daughter worked very hard for the entrance exam. As the result, she passed it. I really feel happy and proud of her.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your opinion:
1)Why do you want to get better at cooking?
2)Do you have some books on cooking?
3)Have you ever watched TV programs about cooking?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿