2017年7月20日木曜日

Day 15 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答

41)  How often do you see him?
42)  He came to work even though he was sick.
43)  Please make sure to send her an email.
44)  That makes sense.
45)  We’re planning to go to the new cafe.
46)  I think you should get up more early.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  I was studying hard until midnight for the test. I got so sleepy that I couldn’t stay awake. So I drank some coffee.
2)  I had a fight with my sister. I told her that I was sorry. But she’s still mad about what I did to her.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)

1) 夜中まで試験のために一生懸命勉強していたら、ものすごく眠くなったので、眠り込まないようにコーヒーを飲んだ。
2) 妹とけんかした後、わたしは自分がいけなかったと彼女に言った。でも彼女はまだわたしを許していない。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1) While I was working hard for the exam around midnight, I got too sleepy and had coffee not to fall asleep.
2) After I had a fight with my sister, I told her I was really bad. But she can’t forgive me yet.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)

Your opinion:
I agree with Lily. You practice English two hours a day during the weekend, in total, four hours, right? I know you are working very hard. But I’ve heard it’s the best to practice everyday. Practicing for 30 minutes everyday, I am sure that can help your speaking skills improve, little by little. I also think it is easier for you to keep practicing English rather than working hard only during the weekend.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿