2017年8月3日木曜日

Day 26 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Our boss is concerned about the situation.
38)  Please feel free to contact us.
39)  How long does it take for it to arrive?
40)  I would rather wait for him here.
41)  Maybe you should think about it again.
42)  Where are you planning to spend the summer?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  I was very busy with work lately. I couldn’t get enough rest for a long time. So I am very tired and weak.
2)  This shop’s chairs are all handmade. So the sizes and shapes are all different. But that’s why I like this shop’s product.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 最近とても忙しかったので、なかなか休みを取ることができない。本当につかれきっている。
2) この店のいすはすべて手作りだ。みんな少し違うのだが、だからわたしはこの店の商品が好きなのだ。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) I have recently been very busy working, so I can’t take a good rest easily. In fact, I feel exhausted.
2) The chairs in this shop are all hand-made. They are a little different. That’s why I like the items here.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your advice:
According to what you said, do you want to be home when your son comes home? Why don’t you try finding a part-time job? While your son is in school, I think you can work part-time. There are a lot of working mothers among part-time employees. I am sure you can work, for example, from 9 to 12,  I mean, only a few hours a day. One of my friends also works part-time. Her child is as old as yours. I think you can do it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿