2017年8月24日木曜日

Day 43 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  He is always complaining about his job.
38)  Something is wrong with my computer.
39)  Please leave me alone.
40)  I don’t feel like going out tonight.
41)  I’m sick of all these strict rules.
42)  To be honest, I don’t really want to go.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  I feel depressed on Monday because it’s the start of the week. But I’m going to think about the fun plans in the weekend and work hard.
2)  My father works at a company. But he also owns a cafe as another job. He seems to be enjoying it more than his real job.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1)月曜日は一週間の始まりであり、また今日から仕事をしなければならないのであまり嬉しくない。でも週末には面白いことをする予定があるので、そのことを頭において、仕事を頑張ります。
2)父は会社で働きながら、カフェを経営している。カフェで働く父は会社より楽しそうに見える。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) Monday is the first day of the week. I have to work from today, so I don’t feel very happy. But I have something interesting to do this weekend, so while keeping it in mind, I try to work hard.
2) While working in the company, my father runs a cafe. When he works at his cafe, he looks happiler than in the company.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Question:
1) What kind of companies are they?
2) How many hours a day do you work in each company?
3) Which will encourage you to work hard, interesting work or high salary?



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿