2017年8月7日月曜日

Day 32 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  If I were you, I would do everthing I can.
38)  I didn’t mean to make her feel bad.
39)  You were supposed to bring the document.
40)  What do you think about his suggestion?
41)  How did the job interview go?
42)  How would you like to contact him?


3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  When I watch a movie at the theater, I feel like I am actually there. It’s a lot better than watching it at home. So I want to watch movies at theaters.
2)  We lost to that team. But it was a very slight difference. So I think we can win next time if we try harder.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 映画館で映画を見るとき、登場人物になったように感じる。家で見るよりずっとすばらしいので、映画は映画館で観たい。
2) あのチームに勝てなかったが、わたしたちのチームは彼らとほとんど同じくらい強かった。もしもっとよいプレーをすれば、次回は勝てると信じる。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) Whenever I watch a movie in a movie theatre, I feel as if I were one of the characters in a movie. I can enjoy watching there rather than at home, so watching a movie in a theatre, I think it is the best.
2) That team won against our team, but we were almost as strong as them. If we try hard playing much better, we believe we will be able to win next time.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
I think you and your boyfriend should spend time together as often as possible. Maybe it is hard for you to see him every week, but you can spend time together, for example, once a month. According to what you said, you have met each other’s family, so when you see him, why don’t you spend time with his family or your family? I believe both of you will have much better relationship.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿