2017年8月3日木曜日

Day 28 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  She seems to be concerned about something.
38)  I don’t think you should give up easily.
39)  Would you rather not go?
40)  What are you planning to do during the weekend?
41)  Feel free to visit us any time.
42)  How long does it take for you to finish this job?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  My brother is going to take an entrance exam next year. But his grades are getting worse. So my mother is worried about it and she doesn’t know what to do.
2)  I was thinking about something else and wasn’t really listening to his story. So when he asked me what I thought about it, I couldn’t answer anything.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 弟は来年入学試験を受けることになっているが、彼の成績は悪くなっているので、母はどうすればいいのかわからない。
2) 彼がなにかについて話しているのに、まったく話を聞いていなかった。彼に意見を求められたとき、何も言えなかった。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) My brother is going to have the entrance exam next year, but his grades are getting worse so my mother has no idea what she should do about that.
2) Even though he was talking about something, I didn’t listen to him. So when he asked me for my opinion, I couldn’t tell him anything.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)

Today’s Activity:
Your Questions:
1) How long has she had her dog?
2) Have you tried talking about her dog with her after the dog’s death?
3) Does your grandmother live alone?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿