2017年8月30日水曜日

Day 47 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Why don’t you try those shoes on?
38)  I feel like eating something sweet now.
39)  Let’s leave her alone so she can concentrate.
40)  I think something is wrong with my car.
41)  I think you should follow your dream.
42)  Is there something wrong with your TV?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  I prepared for the presentation perfectly. So it went smoothly without any trouble. So I’m going to relax and drink tonight.
2)  He talks about things as if it’s larger problem than the actual situation. So you shouldn’t fully trust his story. It’s going to be a waste of your time.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) できるだけ一生懸命に準備をしたので、プレゼンをスムーズに終わることができた。今夜はリラックスして飲むことを楽しむつもりだ。
2) 彼は物事を必要以上に深刻に話すので、彼の話をすべて信用しないほうがいい。耳を傾けるのは時間の無駄だ。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)I tried preparing as hard as possible, so I was able to finish my presentation very smoothly. I am going to enjoy drinking tonight and be relaxed.
2)He always tells things more seriously than he needs, so you shouldn’t trust all of his words. I think it is a waste of time to listen to him.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Advice:
I suggest you to think a little more about your cafe’s sales points. A variety of tea flavors from all over the world and sweet delicious pies are really good. But they are not attractive enough for many customers to come your cafe. Why don’t you try adding something new on the menu?




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿