2017年8月4日金曜日

Day 31 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Have you tried calling him back?
38)  If I were you, I would ask my boss for advice.
39)  What am I supposed to do?
40)  I didn’t mean to make him mad.
41)  Where would you like to go for dinner?
42)  If you have time, can you teach me how to do this?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  That restaurant’s udon has herb in it. So it’s different from the other restaurants. So a lot of people come to the restaurant to taste it. It was even introduced on TV.
2)  The recent movies are all very similar. There’s not much difference between them. So I’m not so interested.


わたしの回答

2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1)あの店ではハーブ入りのうどんが食べられる。ほかの店とはかなり違うので、TVで紹介された。その結果、多くの人がやってくる。
2)最近の映画はだいたいよく似たものばかりで、見ようと思わない。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1) You can eat Japanese noudlles “Udon” with some kinds of herbs at that shop. It is so different from ones at other shops that it has been introduced by one of TV programs. As a result, a lot of people visited there.
2)  The latest movies are generally similar, so I don’t feel like watching them.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Questions:
1) Where does he live?
2) How do you usually contact him?
3) How many times a month can you see him?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿