2017年8月26日土曜日

Day 45 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  What do you think about working in this company?
38)  I’m tired of doing the same work everyday.
39)  What do you feel like doing?
40)  Why don’t you try telling him what you really think?
41)  Does she often complain about her husband?
42)  Is there something wrong with your computer?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  It may be easy to just listen to what other people tell me to do. But I don’t think it’s going to be fun. So I’m going to decide what I want to do.
2)  This project is going to be a tough one. But we carefully discussed about it over and over again. So I am not worried about it at all.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 何も考えずに、誰かの言う通りにやることは楽かもしれない。でもそうすることは楽しくないと思う。だからこれからは自分のやりたいことを自分で決めるつもりだ。
2) このプロジェクトをやるのはかなり大変だろうが、何度もミーティングをやったので、まったく心配していない。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) Maybe it is easy for me to follow what someone told me to do without thinking. But I don’t think it is fun to do that, so I am going to decide what I want to do by myself.
2) I think this project will be very hard to do, but I am never concerned about it because we have had meetings about it many times.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Advice:
I suggest you to take the job you have been wanting to do. According to what you were saying, it is the most important for you to do what you really want to do, isn’t it? Even though the salary is very low, you can enjoy doing what you are really interested in it. I think it is very important for your life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿