2017年8月7日月曜日

Day 35 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  If you have time, please stop by my house after work.
38)  Have you considered asking her to dinner?
39)  If I were you, I would try not to make the same mistake.
40)  I didn’t mean to tell her secret to everyone.
41)  What movie would you like to watch tonight?
42)  You are not supposed to smoke here.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  I liked him but when he proposed, I couldn’t make up mind. But my friends and family supported me. So I was able to make up my mind to marry him.
2)  My friend told me that he wanted to work in the same company as me. So I used my time to help him and convinced the president. And he was accepted in the company.

わたしの回答

2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 彼を好きだったけれど、結婚して欲しいと言われたとき、答えにつまってしまった。でも友人や家族のおかげで、決心することができた。
2) 友人はわたしと同じ会社で働きたいと言ったので、彼を雇って欲しいと一生懸命社長に頼んだ。その結果、彼は入社することができた。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) Even though I loved him, when he asked me to marry, I couldn’t say Yes easily. But thank to my friends and my family, I could make a decision to marry him.
2) My friend told me that he wanted to work with me in the company, so I tried hard asking the president to hire him. As a result, he could join our company.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
I think you should believe your ability more. You can speak Spanish and write business e-mails in Spanish, can’t you? It is really good! I am sure you are good enough to get the job. You have been working as hard as possible, so please don’t think you may get nervous in front of people. Don’t worry. I bet you will get the job.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿