2017年8月3日木曜日

Day 29 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  If you have time, please call me tonight.
38)  What would you like to drink?
39)  It’s supposed to arrive today.
40)  If I were you, I would work harder.
41)  I didn’t mean to say it.
42)  Maybe you should go visit him.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  She tells secrets carelessly and she is famous for it. So I try not to tell her any secrets.
2)  He’s too kind and can’t say no when someone asks him. He always has too many jobs to do. So I’m worried that he may get sick.

わたしの回答

2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 彼女は考えなしに何でも人にしゃべることをみんなが知っているので、自分の秘密について何も話さないようにしている。
2)彼は親切すぎて断れない。だから人からいつも仕事を頼まれて忙しい。彼の健康が心配だ。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) Everyone knows she always tells anything to others without thinking.
I try not to talk anything about my secrets to her.
2) He is too kind to refuse anything. So He is always busy to have a lot of work asked by others. I am worried about his health.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your advice:
Has she lived alone with her dog after her husband ‘s death?
I am sure she really missed her dog and can’t forget it easily. Why don’t you sometimes go to see her or try to enjoy plays and musical with her?
When she gradually gets better, maybe she feels like having another pet.
Anyway, you need time and patience until she gets little sad.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿