2017年3月14日火曜日

Day 01 回答例


<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
1) Can I see the map?
2) Where is she!
3) Where do you want to go?
4) There is a hospital.
5) It is difficult for me to eat fast.

わたしの回答

1) Can I look at the map?
2) I can't find her!
3)Where would you like to go?
4)A hospital is there.
5)I can’t eat quickly.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I have many things to do in the morning.
2) If I do that, I can’t keep my position.
3) There is no meaning to talk about this.
4) I will go if I want to.
5) I have too many plans.
6) I’m really tired and I don’t want to do anything in the morning.
7) I want more pepper on this steak. / This steak needs more pepper.

わたしの回答


1)Morning Time goes too quickly to take a shower or to wash my tooth and my face.
2)If you insist it, what should I do?
3)I can't accept it.
4)Yes or no? It depends my feeling.
5)I have made too many reservations this week.
6)Every morning, I feel too tired and don't want to do anything.
7)This steak isn't spicy enough to me.Please add a little more pepper on it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿