2017年3月29日水曜日

Day 14 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
61) Can I call you?
62) Did you watch TV?
63) Is there a restroom?
64) I am going to cook dinner at home.
65) I am waiting for my friend.

わたしの回答

61)Can I give you a call?
62) Did you watch the television?
63)Is there a restroom?
64) I am going to cook dinner at home.
65) I am waiting for my friend.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) She doesn’t admit her real feelings.
2) My mother is very good at cooking.
3) He doesn’t listen to other people’s advice.
4) You can do anything you want today.
5) I didn’t sleep enough so I am tired.
6) It is sometimes important to look at the sky without thinking.
7) It is better not to think about things that you can’t change (now).

わたしの回答

1)She never says honestly how she feels.
2)My mother is really good at cooking, so I like to have meals at home rather than at restaurants.
3)He never accepts others’advices.
4)Please say anything honestly today. Let’s enjoy conversation.
5)I had only a little sleep, so I really feel tired.
6)You don’t have to think too much. Why don't you look up and see the sky? It is good for you to spend time like that.
7)I try not to be worried too much more than I need.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿