2017年3月19日日曜日

Day 06 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
21) Did you finish working?
22) Can I borrow your pencil?
23) She is looking for a job.
24) I am interested in traveling.
25) I am good at soccer.

わたしの回答

21) Did you finish work?
22) Can I use your pencil?
23) She is looking for job.
24) I am interested in travail.
25) I am good at playing soccer.

<置き換えエクササイズ>

1) He does not come on time.
2) She uses her things carefully (gently) .
3) I cannot understand what he is saying.
4) I wanted to change my environment so I moved.
5) I got wet because it rained suddenly.
6) People are talking about it but it is not true.
7) I made a mistake. I will try not to make the same mistake.


わたしの回答

1)Although he is always late, he never minds.
2)She tries hard to use her clothes and shoes as long as she can.
3)I don’t understand what he wants to say.
4)I moved here to begin something new.
5)When it suddenly rained too much, I didn’t have an umbrella with me so I got wet too much.
6)People believes that the rumor is true, however, in fact, it is false.
7)I failed, but I will do my best next time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿