2017年3月31日金曜日

Day 18 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
81) I enjoy talking with you.
82) Can I stay at your house tonight?
83) I am worried about the test tomorrow.
84) He is waiting for me outside.
85) He is good at using the computer.

わたしの回答

81)I enjoy talking with you.
82)Can I stay your home tonight?
83)I am worried about tomorrow’s exam.
84)He is waiting for me outside.
85)He is good at using a computer.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) You should think about your age when you choose your clothes.
2) He knows what is popular.
3) If something happens, let’s change plans.
4) He mixes up his job and private life.
5) He doesn’t change what he says depending on people. So everyone likes him.
6) He says good things, but he doesn’t do it.
7) There are many fashionable people in the city. I am not fashionable so it is embarrassing to walk around here.

わたしの回答

1)Your clothes don’t go well with you. They are too bright. Why don’t you think what to wear in your age?
2)He is really interested in new fashion.
3)We can change our plan anytime. Don’t worry.
4)“What is pubic?”“What is private?” He doesn’t get the difference between the two.
5)He is very friendly to everyone, so everyone loves him.
6)He never acts like what he says.
7)There are a lot of fashionable people in a big city such as Tokyo. I want to become like them, but I can’t.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿