2017年3月15日水曜日

Day 02 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>

1) Did you eat lunch?
2) Can I go home?
3) I am looking for my friend.
4) I’m interested in this book.
5) I’m good at cooking.

わたしの回答

1)Have you finished lunch?
2)Can I go home?
3) I am looking for my friend.
4) I am interested in this book.
5) I am a good cook.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) Can I eat this a little?
2) I like man who eats a lot.
3) He always uses too much money.
4) I didn’t buy anything strange. / I bought normal things.
5) I listened to that song too much. I don’t want to listen to it (any more).
6) You helped me flexibly. I was happy about that.
7) Don’t just say what you want to do.

わたしの回答

1) Can I sip it?
2) I like a man who eats like a horse.
3)He spends too much money.
4) I bought a reasonable item instead of an expensive one.
5) I listened to the song many times, so I feel too tired of it.
6) Thank you for your kind response.
7) You always say to me, “No!”

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿