2017年3月25日土曜日

Day 11 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
51) I am good at driving.
52) She is waiting for her boyfriend.
53) I am interested in learning new languages.
54) I am worried about my friend.
55) I am afraid of my mother.

わたしの回答
1)I am good at driving.
2)She is waiting for her boyfriend.
3)I am interested in learning a new language.
4)I am worried about my friend.
5)I am afraid of my mother.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) It is easy for me to teach English.
2) I can’t stop taking care of him.
3) I just met him so I do not know him well.
4) We cannot understand each other well.
5) He always worries about how everyone thinks about him.
6) I try not to use too much salt for my health.
7) My daughter is good at asking people to buy her something.

わたしの回答例
1)I can teach you English anytime.
2)I mostly help him more than he needs.
3)I know only a little about him, because I met him a few days ago.
4)When I talk with her, I can’t have a good communication with her.
5)He is always worried about what others think about him.
6)I try not to eat salty food too much, because it isn’t good for health.
7)My daughter is good at telling what she wants.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿