2017年3月26日日曜日

Day 12 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
56) Please look for a hotel.
57) They were talking about soccer.
58) There is a bank.
59) Japan is famous for Mt. Fuji.
60) Hokkaido is far from Okinawa.

1】 ウォームアップ・エクササイズ(英文)
56)Please look for a hotel.
57)They were talking about soccer.
58)There is a bank.
59)Japan is famous for Mt.Fuji.
60)Hokkaido is far from Okinawa.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) It is important not to give up.
2) It is very hot this summer so I sweat a lot.
3) Her mother cannot stop taking care of her child.
4) He can’t decide what he wants to do.
5) My co-worker always gives me courage to do something.
6) I did not eat for three days because I wanted to become healthy.
7) It is important to exercise and eat good food to stay healthy.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) Never giving up is important.
2) It is too hot this summer. We can’t live without air conditioner.
3) Her mother loves her too much. She wants to be independant, though she can’t.
4) He can’t decide easily.
5) My coworker always encourages me to work.
6) I tried a three-day-fasting to be more healthy.
7) If you want to be healthy, you need both doing some sports and having meals three times a day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿