2017年3月31日金曜日

Day 17 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
76) I am going to watch TV.
77) I have to take the train.
78) Is there a post box?
79) Did you sleep well yesterday?
80) Where is his brother?

わたしの回答

76)I am going to watch TV.
77)I have to take a train.
78)Is there a postbox?
79)Did you sleep well yesterday?
80)Where is his brother?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) He doesn’t let others sing at karaoke.
2) I couldn’t believe that news.
3) I told my child to study for the test many times.
4) I heard the reason but I just cannot agree.
5) My parents were fighting. But I think they are both bad.
6) It is sometimes important not to think about anything.
7) I received many fruits as a gift of thanks at the end of the year. So I shared them with my neighbors.

わたしの回答

1)Whenever we go to karaoke with him, he sings all the time, so we can’t enjoy singing.
2)When I heard the news, I was really surprised.
3)“Work hard for the exam! ”I said to my son many times, though, he didn’t.
4)He told me why he did it, but I didn’t get it .
5)My parents are fighting each other. I don’t know which is right. Anyway, I  don’t think that fighting is good.
6)Sometimes spending time without thinking is important for me.
7)I received a lot of fruits from some friends in December, so I gave some of them to my friends living in my neighborhood.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿