2017年3月30日木曜日

Day 15 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
66) I have to call my sister.
67) I am worried about the weather.
68) Where is your sister?
69) I enjoy traveling.
70) This restaurant is famous for pizza.

わたしの回答

66)I have to call my sister.
67)I am worried about the weather.
68)Where is your sister?
69)I enjoy travailing.
70)This restaurant is famous for pizza.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I started to cook by myself for my health.
2) This jewelry is too expensive for me.
3) My boss doesn’t treat the staff fairly.
4) I couldn’t sleep well so I’m tired.
5) It’s very tough to work and raise children at the same time.
6) We have come to the most interesting part of the story. So I can’t stop reading it.
7) She has lived in Tokyo more than ten years. But she still has strong accents of her hometown.

わたしの回答

1)I want to stay healthy, so I have decided to cook for myself.
2)This jewel is too expensive for me to buy.
3)My boss likes one of my co-workers too much. That’s unfair.
4)I still feel tired, because I didn’t sleep enough.
5)I am raising my child without quitting my job. That’s really hard.
6)This drama is getting more and more interesting, so I can never miss it.
7)Although she has been living in Tokyo for more than ten years, her accent is still a little strange.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿