2017年3月23日木曜日

Day10 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
41) I enjoy playing sports.
42) I have to wake up early tomorrow.
43) I’m going to watch a movie.
44) Can I go to the restroom?
45) Where is the entrance of this office?

わたしの回答
41)I enjoy sports.
42)I have to get up early tomorrow.
43)I am going to watch the movie.
44)Can I go to the restroom?
45) Where can I enter to this office?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) Some people may agree and others may not.
2) I went to a wedding and it was nice. Everyone was laughing all the time.
3) I went home while everyone was having fun.
4) He gave me the key to his room.
5) She wishes to quit her work. She hopes that everyone will understand her.
6) I ate a very nice steak. It was so delicious and I felt very happy.
7) It is useless (meaningless) to think that you are not good enough.

わたしの回答
1)While some agrees with this way, some doesn’t do.
2) All the marriage’s members were so happy that they enjoyed laughing.
3)While everyone was too excited of chatting each other, I left the party without saying good-by.
4)He gave me the spare key of his room.
5)She is going to leave the office soon, and she hopes her colleagues to say to her, “Congratulations!”
6)I ate the prime beef, so I was really happy!
7)I believe that you are much better than you imagine, however, you don’t think so.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿