2017年3月16日木曜日

Day 03 回答例

ウォームアップ・エクササイズ
6) I have to go home.
7) Where is the station?
8) I enjoy watching movies.
9) I listen to J-pop music.
10) There is a book on the table.

わたしの回答
6) I have to go home.
7) Where is the station?
8) I enjoy wacthing movies.
9) I listen to J-pop.
10) There is a book on the desk.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) It is too hot. I cannot stay here.
2) Everyone stopped them but they got married.
3) I didn’t think this would happen.
4) I have too much work to do but I don’t have time.
5) He wants his girlfriend to think he is cool.
6) It was my dream to buy many clothes from my favorite shop.
7) If you use my shampoo without telling me, I will be mad.

わたしの回答
1)Too hot!  I don’t want to do anything!
2)Their parents and friends were against their marriage, but they got married.
3)Why did that happend? Unbelievable!
4)I have to finish a lot of tasks.
5)Whenever he is with her, he tries hard to be like a good man.
6)When I was young, I didn’t afford to buy my favorite brand dress. Now I afford to do it, so I am really happy.
7)Never use my shampoo!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿