2017年3月24日金曜日

Online Lesson 1

This is my first time to take an online lesson .

Today's members are 4 (including me).
First of all, I have to introduce myself by 3 sentences.

I like wathing french movies, listening to french music.
I am interested in learning langugages, such as English, french and chinese.

After that, I ask some questions to them and they ask me some.
K is interested in diving and sailing.
M likes playing golf, reading and fishing.
C has two sons who are active and like cars.

Then we try to make a sentence:

I want to go to popular shops but I don't want to line up.

I want to go to the store everyone knows
but the store has a long line and I don't want to wait.

I want to go to a very popular restaurant
but it takes too much time to enter it
so I don't want to line up.(It's mine)


I want to go to the shop that many people go to recently
but I hate making a line.

Exchange our comments about lining up:

If you have to line up at Tokyo Sky Tree,
how many minutes or hours can you wait?

I hate making a line.
So I don't feel like climbing this famous tower.
I think that Tokyo people like making a long line.
As one of Osaka people, I want to line up no longer than 15 minutes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿