2017年3月18日土曜日

Day 05 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
16) I am late for work.
17) Be careful not to be late.
18) The station is far from my house.
19) He is afraid of the dark.
20) Harajuku is famous for fashion.

わたしの回答

16) I am late for work.
17) Please be careful not to be late.
18) The station is far from my house.
19) He is really afraid of being in a dark place.
20) Harajuku is popular for many fashionable shops.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) She is too confident recently.
2) I think he will be a great person.
3) He always has a lot of work because he cannot ask others to do it.
4) She became very beautiful recently.
5) His wife makes him lunch for him every day.
6) I work late recently so I will eat my favorite cake today.
7) I went on a date with him. But it did not go well. I am sad.

わたしの回答

1) I think that she is too proud of herself.
2)I believe that he is really talented.
3)He can’t finish his work easily.
4) She has recently changed herself a lot.
5)He brings his lunch box everyday, because his wife cooks lunch for him.
6)I have to keep on overworking. I am really tired, so I want to buy a cake to encourage me to work.
7)I didn’t have a good conversation with her on the date, so I felt sad.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿