2017年3月18日土曜日

Day 04 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>

11) I’m going to have lunch.
12) Is there an ATM near here?
13) I am waiting for my sister.
14) I am worried about her.
15) They talked about yesterday’s meeting.

わたしの回答
11)I am going to have lunch.
12)Is there ATM near here?
13)I am waiting for my sister.
14)I wonder if she is OK.
15) They talked about yesterday’s meeting.

<置き換えエクササイズ>

1) He only thinks about making money.
2) My brother suddenly got married. The news surprised every one.
3) My girlfriend always keeps her room clean.
4) He never accepts that he is wrong.
5) My father never changes his thoughts.
6) My mother gets lost easily.
7) He does not listen to other people’s advice

わたしの回答
1) He always thinks about getting more money.
2)We all were really surprised to hear my brother’s marriage.
3)My girlfriend is too sensitive about everything.
4)He believes that he is always right.
5)My father always insists his idea.
6)My mother gets lost everywhere.
7)He can’t give flexible response.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿