2017年9月2日土曜日

Day 50 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  He answered the question instead of her.
38)  How did she figure out that I did this?
39)  Our boss is satisfied with the result.
40)  I can’t concentrate because everyone is talking.
41)  Are your parents concerned about your job?
42)  Can you come up with a better plan?


3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  I have a co-worker who I worked with for five years. I always couldn’t tell her age by her looks. But I recently found out she has a grandson and I was really surprised.
2)  She wants to be liked by everyone. So she is very nice to everyone. But some people don’t really trust her because of this.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 同僚のひとりで5年間働いているひとがいる。彼女の年齢をみんな知らなかったんだけど、最近孫息子がいるって知って、びっくりした。
2) 彼女はみんなに好かれたいとすごく思っていて、みんなの前ではできるだけ感じよくしようとしている。でも彼女の行動があまり好きでなくて、本当に信用できないというひともいる。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)One of my co-workers has been working here for five years. We didn’t know her real age, but recently we were very surprised to know that she had a grandson.
2)She really wants to be liked by everyone and tried hard to be very kind and comfortable in front of us. But some people don’t think they really trust her because they don’t like what she did like that.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Advice:
I think you should honestly tell him how you feel about marriage and work.
But before telling him about that, you should seriously think about marriage and work. I also think you should ask him why he wants you to be  a housewife. To be a housewife or to keep working or to enjoy both of the two roles, I think it is very important for you to make a decision about it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿