2017年9月5日火曜日

Day 55 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Why don’t you try doing it yourself first?
38)  I am concerned about my boyfriend’s health.
39)  Can you please concentrate on doing this?
40)  Are you satisfied with your job?
41)  My boss left instead of giving me a hand with the report.
42)  It’s hard for me to concentrate when people are around.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  I’m very shy. So I feel uncomfortable about meeting new people by myself. So I always bring my friend or family with me.
2)  The trouble at work occurred so sudden. No one expected it to happen. So we couldn’t figure out a way to solve it.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) わたしはとてもシャイなので、だれかと初めて会うときはとても神経質になる。そういう時はいつも友達か家族と一緒に行く。
2) 仕事でのトラブルは突然起きたので、解決方法を見つけ出すことができなかった。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) I am so shy that I really feel nervous when I meet someone for the first time. So I always go with a friend or my family in such a situation.
2) The trouble with my work suddenly happened, so I couldn’t figure out the solution.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Questions:
1) What is her boyfriend’s nationality?
2) If they got married, where would they live?
3) Why are you so worried about their marriage?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿