2017年9月16日土曜日

Day 66 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  In case I forget, can you call me in the morning?
38)  We were able to finish it before midnight.
39)  You shouldn’t compare yourself to others.
40)  Was it worth going through all the trouble?
41)  Has your cellphone run out of batteries?
42)  I was able to learn a lot of things from this lesson.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)  My boss told me that I wasn’t trying my best with my work. So he said that he is going to reduce my salary. But I couldn’t agree so I went to the president to talk about it.
2)  Everytime we argue, my husband talks about the mistake that I made before. I’ve already apologized about it. So I get angry when he talks about it again and our fight gets worse.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) わたしが仕事をできるかぎり一生懸命にやっていないので、給料をカットすると上司が言った。でもわたしはそれを受け入れることができなかったので、社長に直接この問題を話に行った。
2) 夫はわたしと口論になると必ず、わたしがこれまでしたミスについて話し始める。そのことで腹が立ち、わたしたちの喧嘩はさらに悪化する。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) My boss told me that he decided to cut my wage because I didn’t work as hard as possible. But I was unable to accept it, so I went to meet the president directly to talk about the problem.
2) Whenever he argues with me, he starts telling me about the mistake I have made before. That makes me feel so upset that our fight gets worse.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Opinion:
I agree with Mark. I suggest you to consider your husband’s true feelings.  I think he cares about your family, but he looks a little tired of joining every gathering or events and being a good husband in front of your relatives. Why don’t you let him do as he wants to?



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿